May 14, 2008

Last Minute

I haven't really dived into the senior market yet but they are some of my favorites to photograph. They are so much easier to pose and they do what you ask them to do :) I have had a couple last minute seniors which I really don't mind. This one was fun; we did them at a spot that I was getting kind of tired of because I just couldn't seem to get the lighting right but I was determined to make it work and I really think I got it this time. All my sessions lately have almost been ruined by the wind. Luckily the wind died down just in time to get some nice shots without hair going every where.




3 comments:

Hallenbergers said...

Those turned out great! What time do you usually shoot outside?

YourEveryColorPhotography said...

These look really nice! As always love the eyes

Melissa Fullmer said...

This shoot was at 5-6 pm. It was mostly shaded.