May 11, 2008

Busy Weekend

This weekend was a very busy one and I'm having a hard time recovering! My little sister finally got hitched. I'm so happy for her, Randy is such a nice guy and it definitely smitten by her. It's really sad though, I wont be seeing her for a while. They are moving back to Utah so they can finish school. No more summers home, no more holidays. I've taken care of my little sister for so long, it's hard to pass the torch on to someone else. She really is my best friend. She knows how dumb I can be but it always makes her laugh and not many people can do that. I'm going to miss her so much but I'm glad she's married and she happy. I love you so much Melly!! You looked so beautiful.









Would it be a post without throwing some pictures of Clara in there? We curled her hair and she had a beautiful little dress on. It was too humid and windy for the curls to stay though.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Looks like it was a great day!! im so happy for Melanie!! and Clara looked so cute, what a pretty dress!!

Karon said...

Melanie looks beautiful and Clara looks adorable. Great pictures as always!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always. Beautiful bride and super sweet and beautiful Clara. She's so photogenic!