March 29, 2010

Growing

It's been 2 and a half years since their last little baby and she has grown so much! She's now going to be a big sister. I was so happy to photograph their maternity session again, they are such a wonderful couple and I was able to capture Miss Abby for a whole year, from her still in her mommy's tummy to her first birthday. It was such a joy to get to see her again. She is the sweetest girl I've ever met and instantly became my friend. It is such a joy when the kids warm up to you so fast. And speaking of fast, I haven't photographed a 2 1/2 year old in quite a while, boy are they busy!! We had a lot of fun and she gave me the sweetest hugs and even let me kiss an owie. I can't wait to find out what you guys will be having next. Enjoy your preview.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


1 comment:

Screwed Up Texan said...

LOVE the spring flowers with the portraits! Can you believe it's already springtime (YES! FINALLY!