I don't watch the news much, I guess that goes along with having two small children, but it's hard to not hear about something so devastating, heart breaking, and life changing for so many people. I am so glad I frequent this blog. Once I found out what she was doing to help the people in Haiti, I had to join. It's impossible for most of us to go there, to lend a hand, but I hear a lot about how much the Red Cross needs support and money. So here's the deal:
You and your family could win a photo session to be held at Grapevine Main Street or Las Colinas!
- This session will be photographed by myself and will be held in the early evening of Friday, February 4th.
- Session is for up to 5 immediate family members and will last between 1-2 hours. This can be for the whole family, just the kids, or you and your sweetheart. (No newborns or babies under 6 months please.)
- Winner will also receive 25 fully processed, high resolution images on CD. Print to your heart’s content!
How to win:
- Make a MINIMUM donation of $10 to the American Red Cross Haiti Relief Fund.
- Forward a copy of your receipt to email@example.com.
- All entries must be RECEIVED by midnight (Central time) on January 29th.
- Winner will be drawn at random and announced on the blog on January 30th.
- You can enter as many times as you’d like, but each entry must be the minimum $10 donation.
- Session participants must sign a model release.
- Session must be held in Grapevine Main Street or Las Colinas in Irving on Feb. 4th.
- If the winner does not claim his/her prize by Feb. 1st or cannot claim the prize, then another winner will be drawn.
(If you are a photographer and would like to hold your own Helping Hearts event to help Haiti, please contact Michele at Pinkle Toes ASAP so she can send you everything you need to get started!)
And PLEASE blog, Tweet or share this link on Facebook!