December 29, 2008

Christmas

We had a really great Christmas this year. Clara was so into it and loved the trees, the lights, the music. Every night before she went to bed we had to sing Jingle Bells to her twice. She would bob her little head on her pillow and sometimes would sing along. She really enjoyed all her presents, especially Rocket from Little Einsteins and her doll house from Grandma. She even helped decorate a bunch of cookies or put "salt and pepper" (sprinkles) on them as she would say. I didn't take a ton of pictures because I wanted to enjoy her opening the presents and I was decorating the cookies too (frosting and cameras don't mix) but I snapped a couple of her Christmas morning eating her m&ms and opening her presents. Also one of her in her Christmas dress I took a while back. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas as well, Have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!







No comments: