June 7, 2007

I love weddings














I had the privilege to photograph a wedding last weekend where I was the main shooter, SCARY!!! Luckily I had Larissa there to help and keep me organized. It was crazy! Lots of times I forgot the posses I wanted, couldn't get people organized and dang was it hot!! But it was so fun. I really enjoy photographing weddings and I LOVE editing them. Brides are the most beautiful people in the world. Here are several of my favorites. I'm not quite done post processing due to the high number of pictures - 700, crazy I know!! But hopefully I'll be done soon so I can show the bride and groom.

3 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

you are SO doing my wedding...just hope you remember that. i'm going to keep dropping subtle hints...

Anonymous said...

These are great! I'm glad someone out there likes weddings. I just like the $$ from weddings, but they make me sick! I get soo nervous before, and then I get worried while I'm pping them and like you said there are always hundreds of pictures to go through. These are awesome though. Good job!

Chelsea said...

Man Melissa you did a fantastic job with Marc's wedding. Those pictures are amazing, I wish you could have done my wedding!!!!