April 29, 2007

Parties Never End




This past weekend was pretty fun. I have spent almost every day with Melly since she has come home. It is so great having her back, I really missed her. Friday night we got some ice cream and then did some shopping. Since I can't really afford to shop, it is nice to help her find cute stuff. Then we went to dinner with our parents. Saturday was nice and realizing. I didn't have anything to do so I got to be lazy all morning, I haven't gotten to do that in a long time and I MISS IT!!! That evening we had a big family party to welcome Melly back and look at all her fun Ecuadorian stuff. She brought home some neat stuff and I got some really cute bracelets from her. It was a really nice day too. The weather has been so pretty lately but I know the wrath of summer will soon be upon us. It's been a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first shot of her is soo cute! Sounds like an awesome weekend! And I know what you mean about the wrath of summer. We're in the upper 90's today, but it has been nice a lot longer than it usually is, so I shouldn't complain, but I'm sure I will.