April 9, 2010

Just Playing

I have been trying to get a lot of posed shots of my girls lately, I thought it would be fun to get some more candid ones. We were playing in the kitchen, eating, enjoying the sunshine, it was fun. I don't get many shots of Clara anymore these days because she seems to always look like a ragamuffin. That girl loves to play dress up but once she's done, some how she always just ends up in her underwear and I NEVER do her hair anymore so she's not included in these pictures. The last 2 of Kamryn were pretty funny. She is definitely turning more dramatic. I had put something out of her reach I didn't want her to have and she just falls to the ground and lays her head on the floor and cries. She's been doing that a lot lately, I don't know where she learned it from.

crawling

toes

I have a bit of an obsession with her feet, mainly because they remind me of my own, short and stubby.

walking

tantrum

tantrum


4 comments:

Wendy said...

These are killer!

Tina said...

So cute!! I love baby feet...can't take enough pictures..one day they won't so cute anymore! hehe ;)

Sally said...

Those last ones are hilarious--you really caught the drama :) And I really enjoyed catching up on your recent posts--I esp loved those photos in the post where you mentioned that Kamryn won't stand up or walk for the camera :) Miss y'all!

Shantel said...

These are adorable! I forgot about your short stubby feet! :) good times...