January 8, 2010

silhouettes

Just wanted to post a project I've been working on, silhouettes of my cute little girls. I've been wanting to do these for a while but just never got around to it. Things have slowed down so I have had some extra time to work on personal stuff. A friend of my SIL gave them to her and I was jealous so I decided to finally make some. Kamryn's is my favorite, it really captures that fat little lip :) I'll be hanging them up in Clara's room next to their blessing dresses.


4 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Thank you for reminding me! I need do Madison's! I want to do them every year right around their birthday. Aren't they fun? Yours look great!

Screwed Up Texan said...

They're noses are EXACTLY the same! LOVE it!

Tracy and Odie said...

so cute!!! how did you do those???

Melissa Fullmer said...

i just took a picture of each of them infront of a window to blow out the background, then in photoshop, made them as black as i could and the background as white as i could then put them on a template for the circle and template. easy peasy :)