December 14, 2009

Our Family

A good friend of mine snapped a couple family pictures for us for Christmas (editing by me). I really shouldn't have waited so long to do them, Clara looks really cold... because she was! it was 40 degrees and sprinkling on us. She was a trooper though and I am really pleased with how they came out despite the weather. I was waiting till I could lose some weight, bad excuse, but I wanted to feel good about taking pictures before I took them. We will be getting some new family pictures in the spring hopefully by Haylee Bean when we go up to Utah, I am SOO excited about that!! She's one of my favorite photographers.

our family

our family 2

our family 3

our family 4


sisters

4 comments:

Melissa said...

LOVE the last two of the girls.. how precious!

WhitParks said...

Love your beautiful family.

Al, Wendy, Max, and Lil said...

Every picture...wonderful!

Sally said...

Your family is beautiful. I love the pic of Kamryn with her lip sticking out :)