October 30, 2009

Rolly Polly

Kamryn is 7 months today and has FINALLY learned to roll over. She did it for the first time a couple days ago, now I can't get to stop rolling! She hasn't figured out how to get back to her back so she gets frustrated and starts crying, but it's cute :)

If you listen carefully to the first few seconds, you can hear Clara singing to her Barbie moving in the background, something I've been trying to capture for a while but she runs away every time she sees me with the camera.

rolly polly from Melissa Fullmer on Vimeo.


4 comments:

therams said...

I just wanted to put my hand out and help her over! Yay Kamryn.

WhitParks said...

That is one determained baby to get the job done. She is cute!

Kristal said...

Seriously! I hope you gave her a cookie or something, that was some hard work!

Lacey McKay said...

Yay for baby Kamryn! Abbey keeps saying "I think that's baby sister." and then she heard your voice and said "And that's mommy." I can't seem to convince her otherwise. I think I might have failed to ever video Madison rolling over. It took her so long to do it and I think I'd given up on her by then! Ha!