October 20, 2009

Bliss

I think this has to be my favorite wedding to date. I don't know what it was about it, maybe the combination of things, but the weather was perfect (maybe a tad cold), the couple was perfect, the colors were perfect, it was just an amazing wedding. They were married at the LDS temple and most of these pictures were either there, or at the home/reception location. These 2 were so easy to work with and made taking pictures so easy for me. There happiness, contentment, and love for each other are so natural and real that it really shows in these pictures. I have so many to share, I hope you enjoy your preview! Thanks for letting me capture this amazing day.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments: