August 10, 2009

wedding

I had the opportunity to photograph another beautiful wedding. I was so glad I was able to do it, this was a wedding planned fast but so very beautiful. I loved how intimate and comfortable it was, just family, a few close friends, and a beautiful union. Their backyard was a beautiful location for some pictures and the piazza was stunning for their wedding! I hope you enjoy your preview!

Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


my favorite! notice the trend of dogs NOT looking at me?
Photobucket



Photobucket

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Really beautiful. I love small, intimate weddings. And hey the bride is a dress twin for my August 2nd bride.. :) Gorgeous dress, and it looks stunning on her.

Lacey McKay said...

Gorgeous! I love the ring shot, the chapel shots, and the one of her looking out the door! You have such a creative eye Melissa!

Jen said...

A-Mazing! Love 'em all. She was such a beautiful bride. good job Melissa!