June 16, 2009

stunning

That's all I can say about this session. I was nervous about this session, full sun, white dress, and patchy shade = bad news but some how these pictures came out more than I expected. Though, with a fabulously gorgeous bride, how could they not. I had so many favorites I had to keep myself from posting them all. And Joe, if you're reading this, turn the computer off now :)




Photobucket

with all that sun, I had to try a little sun flare

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

bride 2

Photobucket

check out her fabulous pink shoes!
Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

melissa those are AMAZING!!!

Johanna Hallenberger said...

Those are AWESOME! Nice work!

Kristin Cook said...

These are gorgeous :) Love her pink shoes too!

Sally said...

Wow, she really is beautiful, and you did an amazing job!

Tina said...

One word for both photos & bride: GORGEOUS!

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

The bride is stunning and you captured her perfectly! These are beautiful beyond belief!! Watch out photography world!! :-)

Unknown said...

Thanks for your sweet comments everyone and yes -- Melissa did a fabulous job! She makes me look good! :) and I love my pics! They're beautiful! Thank you, friend!