March 23, 2009

adorable

I've said it once, and I'll say it again, I think I have the most adorable cousins in the world!!! I love these guys so much, and so does Clara!! I think she wanted to join their family.

Photobucket


Photobucket



Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket




Photobucket



Photobucket

I tried so hard to get some easter pictures of Clara but she was being crazy. This is the best that I got. Maybe when the new baby is here she's get jealous with all the camera time she'll be getting that she'll be begging me to have her picture taken!!! Wishful thinking??

Photobucket

She just adores her cousin!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tracy and Odie said...

I feel like I know your cousin! Such cute photos.

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Gorgeous photos! Love the color.