January 28, 2008

Beloved

I was shocked by the news I received in my email this morning that my beloved prophet has passed away. What a great man, I loved him so much. I am sad because I will miss him a lot, he has been the prophet for most of my life. But I'm happy because I know how much he missed his sweet wife and I know it is a joyous reunion. I'm sure he is being received by many with open arms. Yesterday I had to give a talk in church about sustaining our church leaders and I'm so glad I was able to share my testimony and love for him. I admired his positive attitude, his amazingly strong testimony and his love for every single person on this earth. He was so sincere and touched my life with his testimony and example. If you are not familiar with President Hinkley, I invite you to read of his great and exemplary life HERE.
or Here.
He was greatly respected and will be greatly missed.

No comments: