November 14, 2007

Urban Baby

I got to do some fun maternity pictures on Saturday. We were supposed to go the botanical gardens to do some but it was cloudy and getting dark so just down the street from their home was this cute little main street. It was a fun location with great colors and personality. New locations are always an exciting thing to find for photographers. I also took some more traditional ones that I just love as well. I can't wait to photograph the baby, I know she's gonna be cute!





7 comments:

Kristal said...

SOO CUTE! I love the b&w of them side by side with her looking at the camera and him looking at her cute belly! How do you know soo many cute people?!!!!

The McKays said...

I've wondered the same thing myself...where do you meet all of your clients?

And where do you find such neat buildings? I've gone in search of painted brick store fronts like that with no such luck.

Andrea said...

Oh, Melissa I love them! You amaze me everytime! I cant wait to see the rest! Thank you!

Andrea said...

Hey, can I get some of these and the other pictures that we took so I can add them to myspace and facebook?

Destiny said...

Oh, I love the one where he is listening to the belly, too cute!

YCM the blog... said...

i love the one where she is poking out from beside him.

Melissa Fullmer said...

I don't find cute people, cute people find me :) And yes, Andrea, I totally forgot to get you those but I will!