November 26, 2007

Thanksgiving






We had an awesome and cold Thanksgiving this year! We had it at my cousin's beautiful house and as tradition, the food was amazing. There are so many wonderful cooks in my family, though I'm not as good as most of them, I can make a few signature dishes. It was very cold and we even got a few minutes of snow flurries! I can't remember the last time it snowed on Thanksgiving. It is so awesome to get to see all my family and it was particularly special because my little sister Melanie was there. She hasn't had Thanksgiving with us for 2 years!! I didn't take very many pictures, mostly of Clara but there are a few where you can see our little snow flurry.

1 comment:

Kristal said...

I love sweater dresses! She looks adorable, and your sister is soo cute, you two look so much alike.