November 19, 2007

Pay It Forward

My friend Kristal is doing this and I thought that it sounded like fun and fit well with the season of giving. I will send a handmade gift (maybe, if I'm feeling creative) to the first three (3) people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. You may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days!

The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. (So, you must have a blog to participate.) I can't wait to see who I will be giving to. To join, just cut and paste this on your blog and comment away. So get posting!! 'Tis the season for giving...and blogging :)

5 comments:

Jen said...

I'm in -
WHAT FUN!

Chelsea said...

Okay, I need to give more!! Count me in!!

Melissa Rodriguez Photography said...

Sign me up! ;)

The McKays said...

Hey, not fair! I want to do it too! I check your blog every day, sometimes 4 times a day. But I guess I wasn't fast enough...I think I'll do it anyway. I love this idea!

Kristal said...

Man, I wanted to do yours too!!!