October 6, 2007

Lucky...

Is how I feel about some of the people I photograph; I'm so lucky to have met them. Some people just make it so easy and so fun and when I am proofing these pictures they make me smile. This family was definitely one of those times. I loved their little boy, he was hilarious, not just at the photo shoot but afterwards when we were able to hang out with them. He was making Clara laugh hysterically and when his parents tried to get him to eat more he swore his stomach was going to explode! I've never met such an animated little boy and I really think you can see how fun a personality he has in these pictures and not to forget the littlest one who was so fun to watch. She had her mouth open almost the entire time!






2 comments:

Kristal said...

These are great! Beautiful kids! You really can tell this kid is spunky too! Great job!!!

Anna said...

these are awesome, Melissa - i'm always so impressed with your work!