July 17, 2007

3 Years

It has been the fastest 3 years of my life!! Today is our anniversary and I can't believe it has been 3 years but at the same time it feels like we have been together much longer (in a good way). I can't tell you how perfect we are for eachother. We get along so well, have so much in common, and we never fight. When we were first engaged we got a lot of negative comments about marriage - how hard it is, how the first 5 years are the worst and the hardest to make it through - but honestly, these have been the best 3 years of my life. I could never imagine my life without him and when I do it makes me want to cry. I just love him so much. He's the best person in the world and I'm so lucky he found me. Here's to a good 80 years more and forever after that :) Love you Robert.

3 comments:

Karon said...

Congratulations on 3 years! Time sure flies by. I hope every year just get better!

Tina said...

Congratulations! We're coming up on 3 years in October. It goes by so fast! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, hope it was a good one. love yall!!!