June 28, 2007

For Michelle

Ok, you have to know how obsessed I am with photography when I took this shoot an hour ago and I'm already proofing them. This was such an enjoyable shoot because little S was first off, so adorable but it was for my friend Michelle who I felt more relaxed with than other people most likely because we are friends. Even though it took us 2 hours it was nice to have the time for her to calm her down, change her diaper, and get a lot of adorable shots. Thanks Michelle for letting me practice on your new little angel. I hope you like them. And don't worry, these are only a few, there are MANY more!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are freaking awesome! I've seen that rug or blanket or whatever it is used on a few sites, but yours are by far the best, and holy crap cute kid!!!

Betancourt Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Wow. Those are incredible photos, and you are so talented! Thanks for posting them; it makes me feel like I can still know what's happening in the lives of my former roommates. What beautiful children, and what beautiful families!

Ren said...

Wowsers!

The McKays said...

You did such a great job on these! I really love the one of the mom and baby together. I went hunting for that throw a few weeks ago, but they were all gone. I guess I'll have to wait and see if they get some more this Christmas. Anyway, these are absolutely GORGEOUS! You are well on your way to a photography career I think!