May 30, 2007

It's Time For Change











Clara is growing so fast and is learning so many new things so quickly!! She has started to "crawl" (She gets up on her knees, moves a little and then lunges forward, and repeats), she has learned how to pull herself up on short objects (like the stairs) and has learned to move herself along couches, tables, her crib.... many things. So we have had to take some precautions to keep her from hurting herself, namely moving her crib mattress down so she doesn't go head first out the side. She doesn't seem to mind, I think she likes the challenge. She's also learned how to sit herself up which makes it difficult for her to fall asleep because once you put her in her crib she just sits up and cries. The other day at my mom's, she had fallen asleep while sitting up and face planted into a pile of blankets. It was really funny but probably couldn't have been comfortable. She sure is a funny girl.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I cant believe how fast she is growing up. And her hair is sure comeing in fast. We sure miss yall, hope all is well, Love yall! Give Clara a big kiss for me!!!

Tracy and Odie said...

the first picture is beyond gorgeous. you're so amazing at photography...

Brooke said...

Love the pictures! I saw that you commented on one of my pics in the gallery. Thanks,I keep working. I took my first manual shots the other day and they turned out ok. I posted those as well. It is slow but I am no longer so frustrated. I have been plugging away at figuring out actions, and photoshop as well as manual.

My kids both did that same thing and for days they wouldn't fall asleep. I just let them cry it out with me crying as well and within a few days they had it all figured out. Good luck!