April 6, 2007

What the Heck!??!?

Just when you think you things were going to get nice.... flowers blooming, birds twitterpated, sun is shinning... winter comes back in a blaze of glory. I was LOVING the warmer weather which usually I am a cold weather girl but it really has been gloomy. I love sping time but it usually doesn't last very long here but who know winter wanted to stay a bit longer! I thought they said the ground hog didn't see his shadow?? I think it is time for a better weather predictor. Anyways, I don't really mind the cold but we're supposed to have a work party down at the "ranch" but its not going to be very comfortable. I'm regretting putting up such a fuss against cancelling it. Sometimes my stiving to be different comes back and bites me in the butt. Oh well. With Clara still being sick and grouchy I doubt we will be staying long anyways. Poor dear, we just can't figure out what is wrong with her. Sometimes being a parent is hard especially when they are sick and irritable, no fun! Well, fortunately in Texas the weather changes faster than my moods so it will be back in the 80+ next week. Gotta love it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Seriously, I don't miss the dramatic changes in wheather, but I have to say, 95 degrees in the middle of April just sucks. I'm dreading these hot phoenix summers. Aww well. And with clara...seriously, we felt the same way with Bossy. H e's been sick more than he's been healthy for his little life so far, but we've heard the same thing from a few other moms of little ones...they're just building up their immune system I supposed, getting it all out. It does suck though, since they can't say what hurts, or if they are hot or cold. Have fun at your part sucka!