March 13, 2007





The last full day of our vacation Jason and Kamryn took us to an Ostrich Festival is Chandler. I would have to say I have never been to one but it was fun. The best part was watching Jason and Robert attempt to ride a mechanical bull. They both did really good but were walking funny the rest of the day. There was also this awesome little dog at the Dog Show that was catching frisbees like a mad dog, it was awesome (and that is saying a lot because I don't like dogs)!! There were a lot of carnival type rides but we didn't go on any we went to watch the main even of the show... the ostrich races!!! Those were funny. I didn't know you could ride an ostrich, apparently you can't do it for long because they all fell off. Good effort though. After that we took a trip to the famous In N Out burger joint. I have to say it is pretty good. It was sad to see our vacation end. I could have easily stayed there another week. But alas, all good things come to an end. It was a great vacation.

No comments: