January 17, 2007

100 Things

Ok Kristal, This one's for you!!! Here are 100 things about me!!
100. I went to BYU for 2 years but quit to get married.
99. I am afraid of dogs, pretty much any size
98. I hate 80's movies, 80's music... pretty much all things 80's.
97. I have 1 brother and 2 sisters.
96. I have the cutest daughter ever!!
95. My husband is my best friend.
94. I have lived in Texas all my life (except for about 2 years i lived in CA and UT)
93. I work at an accounting firm and I've been there since I graduated high school (on and off)
92. I worked for KBYU & BYUTV
91. I LOVE to camp and fish
90. I am content not traveling to other countries, I love the sights in the US
89. I played volleyball in high school for 2 years
88. I was wrestling manager for the last 2 years
87. I don't really like chocolate candy but LIVE for chocolate cake and cookies
86. I have only been doing photography for 3 1/2 months though I've been interested in it for much longer.
85. I am the biggest Harry Potter fanatic EVER! I read all 6 books in 3 months
84. I am not a morning person
83. I am in love with Starbucks Carmel apple ciders
82. I love to shop and would probably go as far as to say I'm addicted to it.
81. I change my daughter's clothes at least twice a day just because I like to see her in different things.
80. I'm afraid of the dark... or more like afraid of what's in the dark
79. I love snow
78. I hate big groups
77. I love having my back scratched.
76. I want a cat.
75. I love to buy clothes for my husband
74. I love to cook
73. I love to draw and I'm pretty good at it (but haven't done it in a really long time)
72. I play the piano
71. I wanted to be an ice skater when I grew up.
70. I live in a house.
69. I have to sleep with a fan on every single night.
68. I want 4 kids.... maybe 5
67. My favorite music groups/people are Jason Mraz, John Mayer, Five For Fighting and Josh Groban
66. I can't wait for Robert to be done with school.
65. Robert only took me on 1 date before we started dating.
64. I love Chipotle and Olive Garden
63. I want t lose 20 lbs.
62. I never let any one see me without at least having mascara on
61. I really like my in laws
60. I have a hard time deviating from traditions especially around the holidays
59. I need to read my scriptures more
58. I love learning from my dad, he's the smartest person I know.
57. My mom is also my best friend
56. I wanted to serve a mission but got married instead.
55. I hate talking on the phone
54. I took 2 dancing classes in college and LOVED them
53. If I could be anything I would be a geologist or meteorologist.
52. My first car was an 85 BMW named Rosa
51. I was afraid to learn stick shift but eventually did it, now I think it is fun.
50. I'm too hard on myself some times.
49. I have green eyes.
48. I think I probably had the easiest delivery EVER. (God bless epidurals)
47. I like kid cereals.
46. My favorite shows are the Simpsons, Lost, and Smallville
45. I like to scrapbook
44. I like fire and candles
43. I hate when other people call my daughter chubby, only I can do that.
42. I like reading inspirational books
41. I love sleeping in
40. I'm definitely spoiled by my husband
39. I want to have a party where all my friends and I wear our wedding dresses.
38. I love being LDS.
37. I miss my little sister but admire her a lot for serving a mission
36. I broke my foot when I was 9 doing the can-can kick
35. I have stubby toes that everyone makes fun of
34. I was the jump rope champion in elementary school
33. I like to spend money
32. I never was in honors classes (except 1) because I liked being smartest one in the regular classes in high school.
31. I failed meteorology in college.
30. I hate running
29. I was the champion of a Polka dance competition in college
28. I try to be loyal to my friends and family
27. I used to sleep with my hands around my neck because I was afraid someone was going to slit my throat in the night.
26. I like to sing but I'm not very good at it.
25. I love taking pictures of Clara
24. Robert is really strong and I like it.
23. I want to live in Colorado
22. I hope to one day finish school.
21. I love to make people laugh and especially like making my mom laugh with my dad. We sure throw some zingers at her.
20. I hope to be an inspiration to someone someday whether it is my children or a stranger.
19. I'm afraid of heights
18. I really like to decorate
17. My sister Michelle is my identical foot twin
16. I love food almost any kind.
15. I spend too much time on the Internet.
14. Most of my clothes are bought at Old Navy and Gap
13. I craved watermelon during my whole pregnancy.
12. I was a cheerleader in middle school
11. I'm probably too sarcastic
10. One of my best friends is my husband's ex girlfriend

9. My favorite food is campfire foil dinners
8. I'm starting to like Macs
7. I like to collect shot glasses and tshirts from places I visit
6. I drove to Georgia to see a roommate for 12 hours straight by myself.
5. I hate cherries
4. My favorite flower is a gerbera daisy
3. My biggest fear growing up was never getting married and never having kids.
2. I hate reading instructions
1.I'm left handed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're left handed? That's messed up! I love that you used to sleep with your hand around your neck. You're paranoid!!! And the polka dance champ?! I gotta see that! I love these things! I think everyone should have to do them, and do them twice a year! You learn the coolest stuff!!! Good one!

Melissa Fullmer said...

Thanks, yeah i'll have to email you the pics of me and my polka dance :) I won a 10 dollar jamba juice gift card, TOTALLY worth it :)